Previewing part of financial industry trends can be your stepping stone in befriending Mr. Financial Capital.
And special mention to the budding entrepreneurs who are checking out at the largest and famous crowdfunding sites for their programs, services, and platforms. Make way for their forecasting stage.
Looking Forward to Accredited Crowdfunding:
Italy Leads the First Equity Crowdfunding Law in the World
“You don’t need to be an Italian to crowdfund in Italy.” Indeed, open to any nationality, Italy’s equity crowdfunding allows all people around the globe to crowdfund in Italy. Italy will enter crowdfunding with their new law with challenges that only a broker dealer reciprocity agreement between FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) with Consob [Italian Securities and Exchange Commission] could overcome. The enactment of regulations for equity crowdfunding aims to private investments.
Crowdfunding Sites and Platforms Perform Even Better
The crowdfunding phenomenon is their common denominator. These online platforms will not only help you raise money fast for your business, but will also help you get ready to start a really viable one for any specific social, personal, entertainment, or other purposes. Raise awareness and stay in touch with the news, special offers, and updates.
- CircleUp, a popular equity crowdfunding site will lose its leadership as 3 new entrants will surpass their growth by year end 2014. Israeli OurCrowd has already surpassed its growth in the past nine months as they now have closed $30 million plus!
- Lending Club will aim for an IPO as they tripled in size, facilitating a total amount of nearly $3.2 billion as of December 2013.
- SyndicateRoom and Angels Den in the UK will find half a dozen imitators to propagate the lead angel investment structure for crowdfund investors.
- Several platforms like Healthios Capital Markets and competing CapLinked will enter and grow in the market but Angel.co will remain the leader globally in biz angel investments.
- New private equity broker dealers will enter and reach $100 million in deals.
Living in the shared economy, you’ll never know if one of these crowdfunding platforms can help save your business in the future. Thanks to social media, transparency enables the investors to make wiser decisions on direct investments.