It’s been a busy week for Looking Glass Investments.
It unveiled a new advisory committee to oversee proprietary fixed-income alternative investment strategies for accredited investors and institutions.
New committee members are:
- Greg Davis, CEO, Hampton Aviation, Houston, TX
- Scott Lawin, COO and director, Moore Capital Management, New York, NY
- Rick Remitz, CEO, Comfort Company, Bozeman, MT
- Scott Schroeder, founding partner & head of legal/ finance, Balyasny Asset Management, Chicago, IL
- John Gibson II, CEO, XCOR Aerospace, Mojave, CA (Chair)
Rotating off the committee are:
- Clare Zempel, principal, Zempel Strategic;
- William Schleicher, president and COO of Gary Comer, Inc.;
- Andrew Siefkes
Mr. Siefkes joined Looking Glass as executive vice president-client services in September.
The company said in a release its general partnership has been investing in marketplace lending for nine years. It introduced its first investment vehicles in 2012.