Cognitive computing technology provider Digital Reasoning has released its latest iteration.
Syntheses 4 is described by the company as having more power, easier deployment and reduced time-to-value. It combines machine learning and natural language processing
“Integrated knowledge representation technology presents insights in ways that make entities and the relationships between them readily apparent, even across multiple data sources and languages,” the company said in a release.
Digital Reasoning CEO Tim Estes explains the current market and how Syntheses 4 fits in.
“Our customers in financial services, government, and health care are counting the benefits of cognitive computing. The outcomes they are achieving are a potent demonstration of the potential of our technology to the wider world.
“Synthesys 4 embodies our vision of what a cognitive computing platform needs to deliver and how it must perform. We’ve made it simpler and cheaper to deploy, easier to tailor to different domains and users, and even more powerful in its analytical capabilities. It will accelerate the adoption of cognitive computing among major organizations that face complex big data analysis and decision making challenges.”
In the release Digital Reasoning listed the changes and enhancements provided by Syntheses 4:
- A simpler, more robust architecture that makes deployments quicker, more cost-effective and flexible, as well as more extensible and easier to integrate with partner solutions.
- An integrated ability to conduct interactive data analytics, designed for data scientists.
- Synthesys Notebook enables local exploration of data and import/export of results from Synthesys analytics.
- Synthesys Workbench offers the ability to train, evaluate and apply engines.
- The Annotator tool visualizes and facilitates easy amendment of NLP and metadata annotations within text documents.
- Self-service model training, with Synthesys Trainer, provides an intuitive interface that enables non-technical users to train new analytical models according to the language and tasks that are relevant to their domain.
- Support for audio and image analysis primes the platform for holistic, multi-layered data environments, such as social media content.
- State-of-the-art core and advanced analytics enhancements enable deep learning capabilities, including behavioral analytics, learning from data, and relationship induction.
- Enhanced multi-lingual capabilities, native support for English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Modular deployment options, available both on-premise and in the cloud.