Fintech company FutureVault has introduced a digital collaborative vault which allows users to digitally deposit, store and manage important financial, legal and personal documents via a white label, cloud-based SaaS platform.
Platform features include:
- The ability to allow financial professionals full or partial access to a user’s account;
- High security storage and bank-grade encryption;
- Smart filing with 25 categories, 170 subcategories and more than 1,150 suggested documents and summary forms;
- An Optical Character Recognition auto-filing system which can tell the user where to upload documents;
- Structured communication and collaboration capability between institutions and clients.
Chairman and CEO G. Scott Paterson explained FutureVault’s value proposition.
“Within five years, every financial services organization in the world — banks, credit unions, mutual funds, unions, pension funds, accountants, law firms — will need to build or buy a FutureVault-type solution to engage and collaborate with customers — initially as a competitive advantage and later so as to not be left behind.”