ATLANTA, Ga.- PrimeRevenue, Inc., the global leader in working capital finance solutions, announces results for the third quarter of 2015 showcasing a sustained period of rapid growth for PrimeRevenue. This growth clearly reflects the value the company brings to its growing customer base, of 20,000 in over 70 countries supporting 30 currencies.
“PrimeRevenue continues to grow as a global company and expand our supply chain solutions to meet the needs of not only large multi-national corporations but also global companies in the mid-market,” said PJ Bain, PrimeRevenue CEO. “Today, we process $120 billion in invoices a year for our 20,000 customers worldwide, solidifying our position as the leading global platform for working capital finance solutions.”
For the sixth consecutive year, PrimeRevenue was recognized as Best Global Supply Chain Finance Provider by Global Finance magazine. The magazine also named PrimeRevenue as the Best Web-based Supply Chain Finance Solution. In August, PrimeRevenue was named by INC Magazine as one of the 5000 fast growing private companies for the fourth year in a row.
- Additional, third quarter achievements include:
- Introduction of PrimeRevenue Capital Management, a new venture to provide alternative funding sources for corporate clients, and investment opportunities for investors looking to access new income sources
- Selection of Richard Tynan as Managing Director based in London for PrimeRevenue Capital Management
- Strategic partnership with OpusCapita, the leading provider of Purchase-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash Services, to deliver a unique range of multi-funder supply chain finance solutions to companies in the Nordic region
- Expansion of PrimeRevenue’s global leadership team to include Ken Dummitt, Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, and several key appointments in the company’s Atlanta, Prague and Hong Kong offices.