A sold out crowd of 550 two weeks before event day is something every alternative finance event organizer dreams of, and it is a reality for Token Summit organizer William Mougayar.
Taking place May 25, 2017 at the NYU Stern School of Business in New York City, Token Summit will explore the economics, regulation and best practices around blockchain-based tokens, protocols and cryptoassets with a lineup of 44 speakers, panelists and presenters.
“Token Summit is pleased to announce an exceptional lineup of world-class speakers,” Mr. Mougayar said. “The event is a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs, investors, finance professionals, lawyers, fund managers, regulators, and business executives to speak with and learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry.
“The summit will also be a launching pad for a number of exciting company announcements that are stamping the landscape of crowdsales and cryptocurrency.”
Confirmed speakers include Coinable founder and CEO Brian Armstrong, Aragon founder and CEO Luis Cuende and Steemit cofounder and CEO Ned Scott. The day’s agenda includes:
· New value chain of crypto assets
· Best practices in token offerings
· New business models powered by tokens
· Valuations of crypto assets
· Emergence of cryptocurrency funds
· Legal and compliance practices
· Governance considerations
· Value of attention tokens
· Quantitative market analysis
· Future scenarios for the token economy
Like this article? Take a second to support us on Patreon!