Attendees will discuss the current state of financial services, policy implications on growth and how proprietary, integrated, and open systems are changing the structure and delivery of financial services.
Issues scheduled to be discussed include:
- Digital business models
- Emerging dimensions in credit, asset and wealth management, payments and the convergence with lending insurance
- Data analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning.
“We believe the Frontiers of Digital Finance conference will provide actionable insights from the top experts in the industry to build a mutual learning environment to accelerate adoption of digital innovation among banks and other financial institutions to better serve their customers,” Biz2Credit CEO and Columbia University alum Rohit Arora said.
In addition to Mr. Arora, scheduled presenters include:
- David Chubak, head of global retail bank and mortgage, Citigroup
- Harit Talwar, head of digital finance, Goldman Sachs
- Anjali Dewan, vice president, global credit risk and information management, American Express
- Frank T. Young, senior vice president, global product and innovation Global Payments, Inc.
- Aniko DeLaney, managing director, global head of corporate marketing, BNY Mellon
- Greg Fleming, senior research scholar in law and distinguished visiting fellow, Yale University
- Pascal Bouvier, venture partner, Santander InnoVentures
- Gagan Rai, managing director and CEO, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
- Rita Gunther McGrath, faculty member, Columbia Business School
- Tommy Marshall, fintech lead, North America, Accenture
- Christopher Austin, partner, capital markets, technology companies group, Orrick
- Daniel Simmonds, U.S. blockchain lab lead, senior manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Jason Green, CEO, The Cambridge Group
- Steve McLaughlin, CEO, FT Partners
- Morgan Downey, CEO, Money.Net
- Ashish Jain, senior vice president, SoFi
- Robert McKenna, partner, Orrick, former attorney general for the State of Washington
- Jeff McMillan, chief analytics and data officer, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management