Jaxx founder and CEO Anthony Di Iorio has joined the advisory board of blockchain, adtech and micro-task company StormX. He will provide advice on wallet integrations and blockchain technologies.
Mr. Di Iorio’s fellow board members are:
- Bancor cofounder Guy Benartzi
- Bittrex CEO Bill Shihara
- Zynga founding CTO Tom Bolich
- AlphaBit.fund CEO Liam Robertson
- AlphaBit.fund strategist Brad Mills
- VOIP pioneer and Vonage founder and CEO Jeff Pulver
- Alchemist Ventures co-founder and Ethereum chief strategist Steven Nerayoff
- Juloot interactive Founder Hanan Gazit
- Brian Kelly Capital LLC Founder and CNBC contributor Brian Kelly, and
- Appuri Founder and CTO Damon Danieli
Mr. Di Iorio is the founder and CEO of Decentral, an innovation hub for decentralized and blockchain technologies, and Jaxx, a multi-asset wallet. He was a co-founder of Ethereum, chief digital officer of the Toronto Stock Exchange and the creator of Rushwallet and EthereumWallet.com.
Storm Market allows people to request services like QA testing or machine learning, and select people to complete micro-tasks. Those awarded work are paid in STORM tokens, whose distribution is automatically managed via an Ethereal smart contract.
Simon Yu said: “Freelance workers are rapidly becoming the backbone of the global economy, but current banking systems, credit systems, and processing systems mean employers who need micro-transactions completed from their growing freelancer base face high fees and inefficient middlemen,” StormX CEO Simon Yu said. “Storm Market aims to transform the economy by creating a secure, decentralized, and gamified micro-task platform without costly transaction fees and cumbersome third-party relationships.”
The Storm Market whitepaper and market research network development materials draft are available at stormtoken.com.