Enterprise blockchain company Nuco has announced the advisory board for Aion, an interoperable blockchain network and the framework allowing blockchain-to-blockchain communication.
The members are:
- Ethereum cofounder and Decentral and Jaxx founder Anthony Di Iorio
- Toronto Stock Exchange VP John Lee
- Former Yahoo VP Salim Ismail
- Voyage cofounder Jeff Pulver
- ViewFin CEO and Metaverse Project founder Eric Gu
- Bitcoin Foundation cofounder and New Alchemy managing director Peter Vessenes
- Keynote CEO Dr. Moe Levin
- Serial entrepreneur Steven Nerayoff
- Transform Group CEO and BitAngels cofounder Michael Terpin
- 11:FS cofounder and podcaster Simon Taylor and
- Former Telecom CEO and VC Tony van Marken
“Aion is the key to unlocking the long-term potential of blockchains for the entire world,” said Matthew Spoke, CEO of Aion.
“As we work towards that vision, we’re excited to be surrounded by advisors from a variety of backgrounds and industries to help us reach our goal.”