Name speakers and plenty of new ones have Money20/20 off to a good start in Las Vegas.
The event began on Sunday with sessions featuring Steve Wozniak, Keith Rabbis and Max Levchin. They are three of more than 450 speakers scheduled to speak through to Wednesday. More than 175 of those speakers are founders and CEOs. More than 300 journalists have received accreditation.
Additional featured speakers include:
- John Collison, President & Co-Founder, Stripe
- Dan Schulman, CEO & President, PayPal
- Julie Sweet, CEO North America, Accenture, Bridget van Kralingen – SVP Global Industry Platforms, IBM
- David Richter, Global Head of Business & Corporate Development, Uber
- Frank Bisignano – Chairman & CEO, First Data
Wozniak was joined by Ray Kurzweil and Dr. Michio Kaku to discuss cognitive AI’s impact on financial services.
“It is very exciting to see the whole payments and financial services ecosystem once again come together in Las Vegas, the birthplace of Money20/20,” Money20/20 president Tracey Davies said.
“This year, we have a stellar content line up with so many new speakers and formats to help our attendees get the information and inspiration in this dynamic, fast-changing industry. Creating new partnerships is what happens at Money20/20. It is where business gets done.”