With a focus on ICOs and over $1 billion in the house and often called the “Davos of Entrepreneurship,” the upcoming World Funding Summit is set to be one of the most significant financial gatherings of the year.
Disruptive investors and venture financiers from around the globe will convene at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Nov. 17 and 18.
With the mission of widening access to capital for small businesses and underserved markets, this acclaimed annual event has built its reputation on exclusive content and high-profile speakers and delegates.
Extended this year to two days, the world-class conference has added a Capital Expo, “The Future is Now.” Topics include ICO and blockchain, liquidity for crowdfunded ventures, the future of venture capital and angel investing, global microfinance, P2P, EB5 and royalty financing.
ICO Investor.tv, https://www.icoinvestor.tv, will sponsor the ICO Day, Saturday, Nov. 18, that includes a separate track, “ICO: All You Need to Know,” accompanied with a contest with the goal of finding the best business model for an ICO.
“We are witnessing a typical ‘hockey stick’ when the ‘progressive part’ of a finance population is ‘vesting’ and Main Street is starting to catch up,” summit founder Victoria Silchenko said.
“If anything, the ICO world has already suffered badly from bad actors and stories and I would love to see it entering the age of maturity and look forward to it having the proper legal framework and investment model on a global scale.
“Our event has been always a place where the most progressive part of financiers finds its voice and we are proud to have ICO Investor TV on board – a pioneering venture which is perfectly positioned to be the leading platform to form a new generation of investors.”
SCHEDULED SPEAKERS INCLUDE TOP FINANCIERS AND SOME OF THE MOST FORWARD-LOOKING INVESTORS:
- Rupert Scofield, President and CEO of FINCA International
- Nisa Amoils, Venture Capitalist at Scout Ventures & Angel Investor
- Kirsten Green, Venture Capitalist, Founder & Managing Director of Forerunner Ventures
- Arthur Lipper, World renowned financier, author, FinTech inventor, and philanthropist
- Eric Bunting, Early-stage investor, Founder & Managing Partner at Overbrook Capital
- Mona DeFrawi, Founder of InsideVenture (acquired by SecondMarket) and at RADIVATE MEDIA, Inc.
- Josh Maher, Angel Investor & Author of Startup Wealth: How the Best Angel Investors Make Money in Startups
- Susan Oh, Co-Founder & CEO at MKR AI/ Blockchain for Impact, UN
- Kevin Lamb, Entrepreneur and Film Financier, CEO of Advanced Tissue
- Kevin Zhang, Venture Capitalist, Partner at Upfront Ventures
- Adam Chapnick, Serial Entrepreneur, ICO Investor.tv
- David Lee, Venture Capitalist, Managing Partner at Refactor
- Heidi Pease, Entrepreneur and Blockchain Advocate, CoFounder, Los Angeles Blockchain Lab, CoFounder and CEO, HomeSidekick
- Andrew Kyzyk, Vice President & Head of Advisor Relations at OTC Markets Group
- Irena Chaushevska, Head Organizer of “NASA Space Apps Challenge” in Silicon Valley; Co-Founder at Next Billionaire Capital
- Manie Eagar, Chairman of Blockchain Association of Canada (BAC); Founder & CEO at DigitalFutures B.U.I.L.D.
- Jor Law, Co-Founder at Homeier Law PC & VerifyInvestor.com
- Michael Hughes, Senior Director, Equity Crowdfunding Indiegogo
- Richard Kivel, Venture Capitalist and Private Investor, Managing Director of GrayBella Capital
- Kim Kaselionis, Managing Partner at Breakaway Funding LLC
- Michael G. Homeier, EB-5 & equity crowdfunding attorney, Founder at Homeier & Law, P.C.
- Vivian Shimoyama, Regional Director, SoCal, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program
- Rick Smith, Venture Capitalist, Co-founder and Managing Director at CrossCut
- Greg Bohlenm, VC, Managing General Partner at Union Grove Venture Partners
- Xiaocheh Zhang, President at FinTech4Good
- Jouko Ahvenainen, Founder and Executive Chairman @Grow VC Group, a global fin-tech holding company
- David Koepsell, PhD, CEO & Founder of Encrypgen: blockchain genomics via the Gene-Chain
- Alexander Kokhanovskyy, CEO & Founder DreamTeam.GG
- Laurent Ruben, Founder & General Manager at French Accelerator
- Barry E James, Co-founder & CEO of TheCrowdfundingCenter.com and CrowdDataCenter.com
- Ekaterina Dorozhkina, Entrepreneur & Financier, Raised $5M via ICO
- Alan Yong, Co-Founder of DNotes, a Bitcoin alternative digital currency
- Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, Founder & CEO of LAToken
- Robert Lewis, Nonprofit Professional, “No Box” Critical Thinker, Founder & President of Black Cooperative Investment Fund (BCIF)
- Paul Scanlan, Angel Investor, Equity Crowdfunding Pioneer Co-Founder & CEO Legion M Entertainment, Inc.
- Dina Ellis Rochkind, Of Counsel in the Paul Hastings Government Affairs, Washington, D.C.
- Celu Ramasamy, Bitcoin Investor, Cryptocurrencies evangelist, Partner at Focus Investments
- Volodymyr Panchenko, CEO & Founder DMarket.io
- Delilah Panio, Founder & CEO, Fortuna
- Kim Folsom, Founder of LIFT Development Enterprises, Inc. and Co-Founder and CEO of Founders First Capital Partners, LLC
- Smita G. Bagla, Founder and CEO – Aligned Strategies LLC, Managing Partner at Amritt, Inc.
- Jonatan H. Bergquist, Co-Founder of Crowdstart Capital, first ICO based out of Germany
- Erin Shipley, Venture Capitalist, Co-Founder & Managing Partner at The Helm
- Andrew Hinkes, Partner, Berger Singerman LLP
- Edward “Coach” Weinhaus, Chairman of The Co.in Group & Lecturer, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Eric Gravengaard, CEO of Athena Bitcoin, Inc.
- Omkar Naik, Microsoft/Global top 10 internal influencers of Blockchain
- Meytal Cohen, Co-Founder at Erlybird, world-renowned drummer & social media influencer
- Andrew Dix, Founder of Crowded Media Group, Publisher of Crowdfund Insider
- Vivienne Hsu, Founder and CEO of LENDonate, Inc.
- Benjamin Lozano, CEO & Co-Founder at The MBX (The Small & Medium Business Exchange)
- Gabrielle Katsnelson, CEO & Co-Founder at The MBX (The Small & Medium Business Exchange)
- Amy Seidman, Founder of BitFlow & Noble Profit
- Jackson Finio, Founding Partner of Fund3
- Amy Wan, Co-host of ICO Investor.tv and Founder & CEO of Bootstrap Legal/SagecoinO, HomeSidekick
- Shaun Newsum, Founder of ICO Watchdog
- Paul Blanchard, Managing Director of Right Angles
To register and learn more, visit www.worldfundingsummit.com.