Blockchain-powered company DECENT today announced new features for DCore, an open-source solution for companies looking to fast-track their own blockchain-based ideas. Those features are:
- Custom Tokens (create and issue assets such as currencies and tokens)
- Instant messaging via blockchain
- Seeder ratings (performance and reliability ratings now monitored and reported)
- Seeder settings (option to set seeding costs in FIAT currencies)
- Geolocation of seeders
- Update manager for Mac and WIN clients
For the complete list and further breakdown of features as well as detailed information on use-cases visit DECENT.
The size of the update made it necessary for all DCT miners and seeders to update their systems prior to the update. The update went live without incident.
DCore is currently working on its own SDK, a move which will greatly accelerate internal development times and give external DCore users a powerful tool to build their own applications.