We’ve used all of the portfolio trackers, and we never really feel comfortable doing it. We don’t know who might be reading our data. Other portfolio trackers left us with these worries that are hard to ignore:
- Are they using our data to make trades?
- Are they sharing our data with governments?
- Are they getting hacked? Are hackers more easily able to target me because of the tracker’s lax security rules?
- Do they know who I am?
- If I delete my data is it really gone? Can I even delete my data?
We wanted to solve all of our concerns with portfolio trackers, and also dedicate ourselves to transparency, so users can have peace of mind. Squirrel is dedicated to solving these problems in this way:
- We never use your data for anything, we can’t even read it because it’s encrypted.
- We will never share your data with any 3rd party, your data is your data.
- We dedicate ourselves to modern encryption and security practices to safeguard your data.
- Nobody will ever know who you are, where you are, or how many assets you have.
- You can delete your data at any time, and we never keep any of your data.
- Only you can gain access to your portfolio data.
How We Stack Up
See what percentage of crypto pie each of your holdings makes up in your portfolio or in any location (wallet / exchange).
Explore by pinching and tapping to see historical prices in your portfolio. (There are also candlesticks deeper in the app for hardcore traders.)
Real Time Updates #NeverRefresh
You don’t need to refresh the app every 5 seconds to see prices. Give your thumb a break. Leave it out on your desk and never miss a movement in the markets.
Squirrels always know where their acorns are, this is why the Squirrel is our spirit animal. As you snatch up ICOs like Pokemon, you’re going to need to know what you have and where you have it. Knowing locations has been baked into our app from day one along with security features. A squirrel that doesn’t know where it’s acorns are, isn’t really a squirrel. Don’t be that squirrel. Imports Entering your portfolio manually is a waste of time and totally tedious. In Squirrel, you can import easily with your public key from these exchanges and
- Ethereum Address (includes ERC-20)
Live RSS feed from Cointelegraph. Get your daily updates and information directly from the Squirrel App:
Download for Free from itunes and GooglePlay today!
Join the conversation! We are on Telegram!
And on the Web!