TransUnion acquires stake in Colombian credit bureau

Global risk and information solutions provider TransUnion has acquired a 71 percent stake in Central de Informacion Financiera (CIFIN), one of Colombia’s two primary credit bureaus. The remaining 29 percent should be acquired later this year. The move is consistent ...

Read more

Transunion acquisition increases verification capability

Credit and information management company TransUnion has acquired Trustev, a global provider of digital verification technology. TransUnion paid $21 million in cash at closing and may pay up to an additional $23 million should Trustev reach certain targets by 2018. ...

Read more