The global online lending and fin-tech communities will get to honor their own at the close of one of the sector’s largest annual events.
Lendit’s inaugural awards ceremony is scheduled for March 7, 2017 at the Edison Ballroom in New York. The awards will close the two-day conference being held at the Javits Center.
Nominations are being accepted in the following categories until Dec. 21:
- Innovator of the Year
- Executive of The Year
- Fintech Woman of the Year
- Top Consumer Lending Platform
- Emerging Consumer Lending Platform
- Top Small Business Lending Platform
- Emerging Small Business Lending Platform
- Top Real Estate Platform
- Emerging Real Estate Platform
- Top Fund Manager
- International Innovator of the Year
- Top Law Firm
- Top Accounting Firm
- Top Fintech Equity Investor
- Most Innovative Bank
- Best Journalist Coverage
- Best in Show
- People’s Platform
Submit nominations here. Finalists will be announced in mid-January.
Noted industry veterans confirmed as judges so far include Prosper president Ron Suber, and CEOs Matt Burton (Orchard), Brendan Ross (Direct Lending Investments) and Glenn Goldman (Credibly).